v!oLet

v!oLet

Saturday, July 30, 2011

message untuk daya...

aku tk sgka y dee akan tggl kan mesej tok aq....
hah???? MESEJ???




"My love,


I know you’re angry and you don’t want to talk to me, I hope you’ll read this anyhow. I’m truly sorry for what I did. I didn’t mean to hurt you.I love you and I value your opinions, ideas and thoughts. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. If I were in your shoes, I’d be hurt too. 


Remember how happy we were when we went to the coast? It was so much fun strolling along the boardwalk, hand in hand. It seemed so natural to be in each other’s company that I could see that our future was a straight path to happiness. 


I realize I can’t fix the damage between us with just one letter; however I will do whatever it takes to regain your trust. Will you please forgive me and give me another chance?  "

"I am so very sorry for how I spoke to you the other day. What I said was insensitive and hurtful. I was angry but still I have no right to take it out on you. You don’t deserve that kind of behavior from me and I know better than to act that way.

You have every right to be hurt and upset with me, I would be if I were your place. I promise I am working on controlling my outbursts when I get angry. We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t imagine going through life without you to share its ups and downs.

I know you probably don’t trust me right now, but I will work very hard to regain that trust. Even though it may take a while before you do. I miss spending time with you and all the conversations we had.Will find it in your heart to please forgive me?
Your Friend,
Me   "




No comments:

Post a Comment